EnchantedTails Bengal Cats
St. Helens, OR
BREED ________________ COLOR ________________________ SEX __________
NAME ______________________________________ PRICE __________________
BIRTH DATE _____________ REGISTRATION/LITTER # _____________________
SIRE ____________________________ DAM _____________________________
CAT/KITTEN IS PURCHASED FOR PET ______ BREEDING______ SHOW______
BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Date Vaccinated ___________________ Type of Vaccine _Fort Dodge Fel-O-Vax PCT + CaliciVax__
Needs revaccination ________________________________ then every three years after
*** Vaccine Protocol recommended by the American Association of Feline Practioners. See link in my Cat Care Recommedations Handout
2. Date Dewormed ___________________ Dewormer __________________ __
3.If purchased as a pet, buyer agrees to spay or neuter this cat by the age of six months and agrees that this cat/kitten will not be used for breeding. Registration papers will be sent within (21) days of sellerís receipt of written VERIFICATION OF ALTERATION from a licensed veterinarian. Verification of alteration needs to include kittenís color, weight, registered name (if any), breed, date of birth, and the sex.
4. If VERIFICATION OF ALTERATION is not received by the Seller by ____________________, the undersigned Buyer agrees that Seller has the right to reclaim the cat/kitten without refund of purchase price and receive additional $1200 from the Buyer as payment for breeding rights, plus another $1000 for breach of contract as outlined in the last paragraph in this agreement.
5. There have been reports of Bengals dying with the use of the anesthesia, Ketamine. Isoflourine has proved to be a much safer anesthesia. Please discuss this with your vet.
6. This cat/kitten will receive generous amounts of love, attention, and entertainment and will always be treated with kindness and respect.
7. This cat/kitten will be provided the best possible diet, fresh water at all times, clean quarters, and a good standard of health care.
8. This cat/kitten will be kept indoors with ample space for exercise and not allowed to roam freely outside.
9. Under no circumstance will this cat/kitten be sold, leased or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, or similar facility
10 Should it become necessary for any reason to part with this kitten/cat, the Buyer agrees to notify Seller. Seller can assist Buyer in relocating the kitten/cat at no expense to the Buyer.
11. This cat/kitten cannot be shown without written permission of the Seller.
12. If this cat/kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated, the
Buyer will surrender the cat to the seller, unconditionally.
14. Buyer agrees to send Seller at least one photo of cat/kitten between eight months and one year of age and grants permission for Seller to use photograph on Sellerís website.
15. To avoid digestive upsets, Buyer will feed the recommended diet in my Cat Care handout. If Buyer chooses to feed something else, Buyer agrees to change slowly over a period of time. Remember, through a lot of research, trial and error, the cats and I are currently very satisfied with their current diet.
This cat/kitten is guaranteed to be of sound health upon the date of purchase. It is guaranteed for a period of 72 hours from the time the cat/kitten leaves the possession of the seller. We recommend that you take the cat/kitten to your own veterinarian (at your expense) within this time period for your own satisfaction and protection. We also suggest you place the new arrival in quarantine during this time and follow the advice of your own veterinarian in regards to the length of the quarantine period. If the cat/kitten is found after such examination to have a life-threatening infectious disease, it must be reported to the seller immediately. The cat/kitten may be returned, and the purchase price will be refunded or a replacement kitten of equal value will be offered as available. Whether to provide a refund or replacement kitten of equal value is the Sellers Choice. A medical report signed by the examining veterinarian must be provided to the seller prior to a replacement or refund being made. If the cat/kitten is returned to the Seller, all return shipping and mileage related expenses will be covered by the returnee. For the protection of the Sellerís resident cattery population, the returned cat/kitten will required an examination by the Sellerís veterinarian. Expense of the exam will be covered by the returnee. This examination would include a complete viral panel blood test for FELV, FIP, and HIV viruses.
Should the cat/kitten die within one (1) year as a direct result of an unknown (at the time of sale) congenital birth defect, said cat/kitten will be replaced only if an appropriate autopsy is performed by a licensed veterinarian and a veterinarianís certificate is provided as proof of cause of death. Under no circumstances is a kitten to be destroyed prior to notification by the buyer to the seller.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide immediate veterinary care to this cat if it shows signs of illness or injury. Failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void. Trauma, abuse or neglect will void this guarantee. Once the said cat/kitten leaves the possession of the Seller, said Seller (EnchantedTails Bengal Cats, Holly Erickson) can not be held responsible for any veterinarian bills or charges incurred on said cat/kitten.
We do not recommend vaccinating this cat/kitten with the FIP vaccine. Reference: Feline Infectious Diseases, Chapter 7, page fifty four, (first column, last paragraph), written by Niels C. Pedersen, D.V.M., Ph.D. IF FIP VACCINE IS GIVEN TO THIS CAT/KITTEN, THE ENTIRE HEALTH GUARANTEE IS NULL and VOID. It is my understanding that most vets no longer even carry this vaccine.
This contract is legally binding to all parties involved. It applies
only to the buyer and seller in this transaction and is non-transferable
to other parties. Any legal fees incurred in upholding the provisions of
this contract will be paid by Buyer. The Buyer gives their vet permission
to disclose medical records if requested by seller or sellerís
representative. Breach of contract will result in cancellation and
repossession of the cat/kitten by the Seller without compensation, and for
each and every infraction of this contract, Buyer agrees to pay damages of
$1000 to Seller, plus any legal costs incurred by Seller if necessary to
collect said damages. All disputes regarding the contract are to be
litigated in the municipality of the Sellerís residence at the time of a
dispute and based upon the Sellerís home state's laws. By signing this
contract, Buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, understands, agrees to,
and has received a copy of this Sales Contract. Any decision to replace or
refund will be Sellers choice. Neither party shall have the right to
modify it except by mutual agreement, in writing. Changes or additions
must be initialed by both parties.
Sellerís Signature_______________________________ Date_____________________
Buyerís Signature_______________________________ Date ____________________
Buyerís Printed Name ___________________________________________________
Street Address _________________________________________________________
City __________________________ State ___________ Zip Code_______________
Phone ___________________________ E-mail ______________________________
May You Live
Happily Ever After with Your Enchanted Tail!
May You Live Happily Ever After with Your Enchanted Tail!
EnchantedTails Kitten Menu
|ADOPTING OUR BENGALS|
|CHECKLIST - WHAT TO DO NEXT|
|KITTEN TO CAT DEVELOPMENT|
|CARING FOR YOUR NEW CAT|
|Meet the Cats||About Bengal Cats|
|Queens||Asian Leopard Cats|
|Kings||Amur Leopard Cat|
|Available Kittens/Cats||About the Cattery|
|Kitten to Cat||Helpful Links|
|Great Homes||Enchanted Kingdom|
Last updated 10/22/12